Terms and Condition
Welcome to the website of SPACE FOUNDATION (an entity registered as “Science Popularisation Association of Communicators and Educators”) (Under The Societies Registration Act 1860)
SPACE India Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer organization with a legacy of 22 years in developing Astronomy, Space Science, and STEM Education and Experiences at grassroots levels and beyond. We are the world’s largest Non-Government Organization that is popularizing Astronomy and Space Sciences across Schools, Hotels, and Tourism Industry. SPACE Foundation, a subsidiary of SPACE India Pvt. Ltd. is a Non-Profit Organization engaged in Popularizing Astronomy through Government outreach programs and empowering the underprivileged with educational aids. Its sole aim is to give back to society and teach Science at the grassroots level to all in need.
- By using our Website and/or using Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein (the ”Terms”). Please make sure you have read and understood the Terms before using Services.
- Only persons who can enter into legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 can use or transact on our Website.
- The inclusion of any services on the website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these services will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- We want to provide you with the best possible online experience. We must make sure that our services function flawlessly in order to do this you recognize and agree not to (i) post, transmit, redistribute, upload, or promote any communications or content that could harm or negatively impact our business, products, or services; (ii) act in a way or use any device that prevents another user from using or enjoying the site or that affects the security of the site; or (iii) use any tool or make any effort to use any engine, program, tool, agent, script, or other method or mechanism (including without limitation, crawlers, bots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to explore the site, search for content, or duplicate it. We reserve the right to immediately bar access to the site and close the account of any user who violates this provision or any other provision in these terms and conditions.
- This Website makes information from third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information, data, etc. from external sources (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Space Foundation.
- Our Website may provide links to websites and access to content, products, and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates, and sponsors of the Website i.e. Third Party Content. You agree that Space Foundation is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on third-party websites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Any personal data processing by such third parties shall be governed by their respective privacy policies.
- Space Foundation is not responsible for Third Party Content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements, and, advertisements, and the user shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content including any intellectual property infringement claim by third parties. Space Foundation is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third-party or third-party content.
Space Foundation does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Website. Please note that any information or material sent to Space Foundation will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Space Foundation any information or material, you grant Space Foundation an unrestricted, irrevocable license to copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise freely use, those materials or information. You also agree that Space Foundation is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law. Personally-identifiable information that you submit to Space Foundation for the purpose of receiving products or services will be handled in accordance with our privacy policies. Please refer to Space Foundation Privacy Statement for more information regarding our privacy practices.
- You agree to act in a responsible and legal manner when using Space Foundation Services. You shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules and undertake not to use the Space Foundation Services for any unlawful purpose or in a manner that is likely to cause harm to any other user including Space Foundation.
- You agree not to post content that is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- You agree not to create a false identity on the website, impersonate any person or entity (including members of Space Foundation), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your name, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You agree not to submit or transmit through any material that contains viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network.
- Space Foundation reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Space Foundation’s opinion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, reporting you to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- You agree to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify Us, our affiliates, and each of our respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) resulting from (i) your use of and access to our Platform; (ii) your violation of any provision of the Platform Terms; (iii) your violation of any provision of these Terms & Conditions and your use of our Platform do not affect your obligation to defend and indemnify.
- You specifically waive any claims or demands that you may have in this regard against Space Group, its affiliates, and any of its respective officers, directors, employees, and agents under any statute, contract, or other legal theory. You hereby expressly release Space Group, its affiliates, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any cost, damage, liability, or other consequence of any of the actions or inactions of any third-party vendors or service providers.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the site, which is provided “as is”. We disclaim all warranties, representations, and endorsements of any kind, either express or implied, with regard to information accessed from or via the site, including without limitation, all content, materials, functions, and services provided on the site, which is provided without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or content of information, uninterrupted, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the site or mobile app, or their functions or content and materials or the services made available thereby will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. We make no warranty that the site will meet users’ expectations or requirements. No advice, results or information, or materials whether oral or written, obtained by you through the site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the site. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and you will be solely responsible for any damage that results from the download of such material.
The information, material, and content provided in the pages of our Site or any Local Site may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to these Terms and Conditions by us at any time without notice to you by posting the updated Terms and Conditions on the Website.
All services consumed imply that the Client has accepted our general terms and conditions of sales herein stated. Acceptance of services from Government/semi Government or Private Institute stating their terms and conditions shall not be considered binding on us.
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of these Terms and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing. Both you and us acknowledge that, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, neither you nor us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written in negotiations between you and us prior to such Terms, except as expressly stated in these Terms.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in the performance of any of our obligations under an order you have placed that is caused by events outside our control (a “Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event shall include any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our reasonable control and shall include in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or another natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
- Any shipping, postal, or another relevant transport strike, failure, or accidents.
Our performance under any order you have placed is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
The contract shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts in Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try and suit, proceedings in connection therewith/on that behalf. Any disputes under this agreement, which cannot be settled by negotiation may be resolved exclusively by arbitration and shall be held in Delhi, India, and conducted in accordance with the provision of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. The dispute shall be adjudicated by one arbitrator who is mutually appointed by both parties. Subject to the above, the Courts at Delhi alone shall have the jurisdiction in respect of all matters connected with the agreement. The arbitration award shall be final and binding.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
In compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder and also in compliance with the Consumer Protection (E-commerce) Rules, 2020 the name and contact details of the Consumer Grievance Redressal Officer are herein as under:
Name: Mr. Tyag Singh
Phone Number: +91-9250901017